Are you a team player? Are you looking for a role that offers flexibility combined with challenge, in a high performing, expanding organisation that delivers transformation in health care property providing quality environments for patients and staff?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
As a leading company in the Private and Public Sector Partnership field supporting Local Investment and Finance Trust Companies (LIFTCos), our business is growing and following an internal reorganisation, we are looking for a personal assistant for our Chief Executive to join our team on a full time basis.
What are we looking for?
As a result of business growth and upcoming opportunities, we are looking for an individual with proven delivery in the following areas:
- Administration skills including, diary management, preparation of Board papers arranging and coordinating meetings and taking minutes.
- High level skills in the Office suite of software and use of social media including LinkedIn, Twitter etc
- Day to day maintenance of the systems and processes in place for ISO 9001 and project records as part of the quality management system.
- Administering essential functions of office administration e.g. receiving visitors, managing service contracts, stationary supplies etc appropriate to running the Leeds office
- Various aspects of financial administration including accurate and timely recording of invoices, processing monthly payment runs as authorised by the Chief Executive, maintaining the petty cash system, inputting financial information into monthly reports and circulating to customers as required.
- High attention to detail, deadline aware and the ability to drive are key.
Our business is based on partnership, working with and not for our clients. We need an individual to join our team who shares our passion for openness, problem solving with practical and realistic solutions that deliver results for our clients.
What’s on offer?
We are a business who pride ourselves on the quality of service that we deliver to our clients. Community Ventures is passionate about innovating and doing the right thing to ensure the best outcome for our clients.
We offer pleasant environments in which to work. We believe strongly in providing a good work life balance and our people are committed to the growth and development of our Company.
Get in touch!
If you believe you have the skills and desire to work with us, get in touch! Please send your CV together with a covering letter by 6th January 2019 to email@example.com
The Community Ventures group of companies develops, builds and manages health and social care facilities that are truly fit for purpose, sustainable and cost effective on behalf of our partners. Community Ventures itself is a partnership between Galliford Try (Leeds) LIFT Ltd and Destra Property Ltd and has just celebrated its 10 year anniversary.
We aim to be so much more than a development company: with a huge range of experience in the NHS and commercial sectors, our team understands the clients journey and starts with the end in mind.
We are a team of industry experts with years of on the ground experience. Our solutions are pragmatic and down to earth and our specialist support and approach leaves partners free to focus on the delivery of patient-focused, community-based services of the highest quality.
We operate primarily in Yorkshire, the North East and the Midlands with offices in Leeds, Stockton, Doncaster and Nottingham.
Our current clients include NHS England, Community Health Partnerships (CHP), Equitix, various Local Authorities, Clinical Commissioning Groups and NHS Trusts including Leeds Community Healthcare.
For more information about how we are transforming health and social care environments please visit: www.communityventuresltd.co.uk