Our aim is to support our partners for the long term in well maintained, environmentally sound, fit-for-purpose facilities designed with the end-user in mind.
Our core objectives are:
- Reduction of estate costs
- Flexible lease solutions
- Effective and hassle-free migration and interim asset management services
- Efficient long-term utilisation of assets.
We support our partners in a variety of ways, tailoring our approach to their specific needs. Our expertise includes:
- Strategic estate development plans
- Business case preparation
- Operational support (including policy development, estate information management and energy reviews)
- Procurement and market testing
- Property searches
- Property valuations
- Premises development
- Estate condition surveys
- Space utilisation surveys
Further case studies can be found on our Downloads page.
Remodelling Solution Presents Options for Long-term Planning
Leeds Strategic Estates Review 2014
Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust commissioned Community Ventures to undertake a review in order to understand the potential facility options prior to commencing a Strategic Outline Case review.
View Case Study >>