Durham & Tees Backlog Maintenance Programme – ongoing
Project Type: Facilities
NHS Property Services (NHS PS)
Individual property occupiers including NHS Provider Trusts, GPs, Community, Local Authority and Third Sector Organisations
A diverse programme of works across Durham and Tees estates on behalf of NHS PS.
Community Ventures developed a strategic partnership with local NHS teams to support them in a range of capital projects and backlog maintenance. The varied programme of works ensured that standards of the care environments were not only maintained but improved.
This success of this relationship resulted in Community Ventures undertaking further projects and delivering them to specification and budget.
- Backlog works across 30 properties in the Durham and Tees localities
- Improved clinical waste storage arrangements
- Removal of hazardous materials and replacement with more appropriate finishes
- Upgrade of light fittings
- Replacement of roofs and windows to improve efficiency and environmental sustainability
Projects completed delivered in line with a specific brief, budget and timescale