The Reginald Centre, Leeds 2010
Project Type: Design and Build +
Capital Value: £11million
Leeds City Council
NHS Leeds Commissioners
Community Health Partnerships
Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust
Dr Sharma and Partners (GP Practice)
Lloyds Pharmacy (Third Party)
Provision of a new 3,910m2 purpose-built hub for health and social care services, designed and commissioned in partnership with the local multicultural community.
The Reginald Centre was commissioned through the LIFT programme. Community Ventures was involved at each step, including site acquisition, health planning, business case support, design, build, finance and maintenance for a 25 year concession.
Every aspect of the multi-agency centre was developed in partnership with the local community with the aim of helping to regenerate the local area. It provides the focus for a range of direct-access health and social care services, as well as being a base for care staff.
- Leeds City Council Customer Services
- Credit Union
- Library Services
- Environmental Health
- North East Area Management Team
- Language Liaison Service
- Primary Care Mental Health Team
- Health Access Team Base
- Community Midwifery Service
- Health Visiting and School Nursing Services
- Speech and Language therapy
- Sexual health (C.A.S.H.)
- Sickle Cell and Thalassaemia
- Community Diabetes
- Community Dentistry
Community Ventures will provide property management and lifecycle replacement service as well as facilities management for 25 years.
Awards and accreditations:
- Winner – Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Awards 2012. (Regeneration category) Recognising the significant achievement of all partners and the community working together.