Facilities management services
We have an enviable track record of providing effective and innovative facilities management across a diverse and varied range of assets, providing our partners with the appropriate professional, technical, and management support, that ensures and supports safe, secure and quality environments for delivery of their services.
Our Management service includes:
- Compliance Audits/Surveys
- Procurement Management/Market Testing
- Contract Management
- Performance Review Management/Reporting
- Energy Management/Reviews/Reporting
- Condition/Dilapidations Surveys
- Policy Development/Advice
In addition we provide Operational FM activities (through awarded contracts) using appointed supply chain subcontractors that include:
- Planned and reactive building and fabric maintenance services
- Statutory testing and inspections (e.g. fire safety systems, fixed wire and portable appliance testing, Legionella Pneumophila risk management)
- Specialist maintenance services including lightning protection maintenance
- Air conditioning maintenance
- Cleaning services
- Grounds and site maintenance
- Authorised contractor management
- Asset and whole-life management
- Non-intrusive thermographic surveys.
We strive for the highest standards of maintenance, safety and environmental conditions, providing workplaces that staff enjoy working in, and which improve the patient or end-user experience.
Further case studies can be found on our Downloads page.
Public-Private Property Partnership Thrives in Tees
Hard Facilities Management (FM) Contract 2012-2015
Community Ventures was appointed to provide Statutory Maintenance Services to premises and buildings that are the responsibility of NHS PS in the Tees locality. Our tender was based on forming a unique tri-party public-private partnership with Hartlepool Borough Council and FES FM Ltd, who have joint responsibility for delivering the Statutory Maintenance obligations.
View Case Study >>